How to increase my 'Available margin' to trade?
You can Increase your Margin to Trade by:
1) Adding Funds (We support 35+ banks via Net Banking mode and all banks via UPI mode)
2) Pledging your stocks for additional margin.
Follow the below steps to increase your 'Available Margin' by pledging your stocks:
- Click on the 'Funds' Icon in the Bottom Menu.
- Click on 'Increase Margin' link present under 'Available Margin' number.
- Select the stocks you want to pledge.
- Click on Submit button and enter the OTP received on your mobile or Email from CDSL/NSDL.
- Post Successful OTP verification, the margin will be provided within 5 minutes.
How can I pledge stocks to increase margin?
Click on Funds section in the app Click on 'Increase your margin by.. ' link below your Available Margin Select the stocks that you want to pledge Click on Submit request An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number & email ID. Enter the OTP ...
What factors impact 'Available Margin'?
Available Margin will get updated when you: 1) Add funds 2) Withdraw funds 3) Place any order 4) Pledge your holdings for additional margin
What does 'Available Margin' mean?
Available Margin' is the maximum amount upto which you can place trades. It consists of your funds balance (cash deposited with IIFL) and margin obtained by pledging the holdings present in your demat account. Adjustments for trades that you place ...
How available margin is arrived?
Margin = Adjusted Ledger Balance + after hair cut value of stocks Adjusted ledger balance =Clear Ledger balance + Fixed deposit / Bank Guarantee + Purchase value of holding short options + 1.5 times of Undelivered value of Shares To check your ...
Why is my 'Withdrawable Balance' displayed in the Withdraw Funds section different from 'Available Margin'?
We have to account for the following scenarios when we display your withdrawable balance. It is essentially available margin minus the provisioning for deductions for the below-mentioned scenarios - 1) If you have sold shares, it takes 2 trading ...