Dear Non-POA Users, we have a small update to the current e-DIS process for Sell transactions. To strengthen the process of transactions, we have added an additional layer of security in partnership with the National Securities Depositories Ltd (NSDL) via e-DIS. You can make use of E-DIS facility till the time you submit your POA.
Now you need to put OTP as an additional step along with MPIN to authorize Sell transaction from your DP account to IIFL account
You need to generate a MPIN and OTP, and use it to authorize the Sell transaction.
Here is how you generate MPIN and authorize the Sell Transaction:
1. Login to your TT web portal and go to your holdings.
2. Select the stocks you want to sell from your Non-POA holdings and click on transfer button.
3. Next, a pop-up will appear on the screen highlighted in the image below. Once you click on the 'Authorize Now' option, you will be redirected to the NSDL web page where you will have to set-up/Enter the M-pin.
4. If you already have an MPIN, skip to step 5. Else you have to set up new MPIN and enter the OTP received on your mobile number, which you have to fill as shown below.
5. Verify the details and enter the OTP received on your mobile no. & Email ID
6. Once you verify the details and click on Submit, you will receive a Transaction conformation message.
7. On TT web you will receive a pop up message conforming the transfer of shares to your IIFL account.
8. Once you are able to view you holding under IIFL holdings drop-down, you can simply sell the stocks from IIFL Holdings or through the watchlist using the traditional sell method.